Kantar, a global player in digital transformation for the CPG industry through its Sales Performance Platform, received a positive assessment and five Best-In-Class distinctions in the latest Retail Sales Execution (RetX) Vendor Panorama published on 30 April 2021 by the Promotion Optimization Institute (POI).
The Kantar Retail Execution Suite was awarded Best-In-Class distinctions for the following:
- Connected Enterprise: Seamless two-way data flow between the Retail Sales Execution solution and enterprise applications (sales, marketing, supply chain, finance, HR) enabling visibility, agility, and insights-driven decision making across the enterprise.
- Data Visualisation: Provides metrics in unique and innovative ways with quickly understood graphics and/or dashboards.
- Desktop UX: Addresses the needs of office-based personnel to view, analyse, and direct field efforts.
- Guided Selling: Provides the relevant data and information in a logical sequence to effectively execute the selling process.
- Retail Activity Optimisation (RAO): Ability to leverage multiple data points, including retailer POS data, to determine where to go and what to do when you get there and derive the greatest return on resources.
Kantar stands out among the competition for it vision, comprehensive retail execution solution, and distinctive implementation and change management approaches. “Kantar’s experience across the entire revenue management spectrum and their ability to offer full implementation services adds both strategic and tactical value to an organization. Their implementation and change management approach delivers benefits sooner while increasing user adoption” states Pam Brown, Chief Commercial Officer at the Promotion Optimization Institute and author of the RetX Vendor Panorama. The Kantar accelerated approach to implementation “will flush out any necessary customization while supporting change management efforts.”
The report acknowledges Kantar’s great user experience and ability for continuous improvement based on actual usage by FMCGs. “The intuitive design spans both the back-office function as well as the mobile field application”, continues Brown. Additionally “Kantar’s analytics capabilities make the most use of available data to deliver role-based insights. … AI-powered analytics are able to provide a guided order for sales reps based on historical sales, promotions, and other data points such as weather. Kantar also offers an AI-Supported order entry process for B2B”.
“These distinctions from the POI are a great recognition of the product roadmap we have developed and delivered, as well as the impact we have for our clients,” states Suzana Dias, Group Solutions Director of Kantar, Consulting Division. “Our solutions are designed to help consumer goods organizations execute best revenue management strategies to create, capture and retain value and drive growth with their customers through successful digital transformation programs.”
The POI RetX Vendor Panorama is available as a gated report through their membership portal. To learn more about how to drive digital transformation in your commercial organization, schedule a time with one of Kantar’s experts by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.