Kantar XTEL’s proven digitalisation and change approach to Trade Promotion Management and Optimisation helps you to drive profitable growth for your FMCG brands. Our solutions are market-specific and scalable, empowering your teams to deliver successful promotional strategies that resonate with you, your retail partners and shoppers, wherever you are.
Our closed loop solutions encompass predictive and collaborative business planning, trade terms lifecycle management, and trade promotion management and optimisation, all feeding into one another. Taking a unique layered approach, we help pace and drive deployment according to specific organisational needs to accelerate revenue management insights into actionable promotional activities and effective outcomes.
Choose where to start: Go from local to global
Balance local and global needs with our proven market-specific and layered approach to deliver powerful digitisation at speed and scale.
Leverage a single source of truthEmpower all stakeholders with actionable insights with a single and comprehensive TPM system that taps into the power of quality data and AI/ML.
Foster sustainable transformationBring in the right stakeholders to drive successful change, from roadmap creation to user adoption across all business units.
Drive excellence with optimal ways of working
Build capabilities across commercial teams and enable streamlined trade promotion processes with embedded best practices and easy-to-use solutions.
Drive trade spend effectiveness
- Allocate trade funds across multiple channels and brands
- Deliver clear pricing and promotional guidelines to your commercial teams to maximise volume, revenue and margin gains
Master trade promotion performance
- Select best-performing promotional strategies and tactics to yield optimal results
- Identify trends and uncover the root causes of promotional performance
Deliver win-win customer plans
- Run collaborative customer plans with integrated business planning capabilities
- Drive the best combination of commercial levers - assortment, pricing, promotion, and trade terms – to maximise results for you and your retail partners
- Improve forecast accuracy with the power of a dedicated commercial data lake
Keep trade spend under control
- Manage the full trade terms life cycle with complete visibility over accrued liabilities to avoid overspend
- Streamline settlements with automated reconciliation of claims and deductions
- Get full visibility into P&Ls and impact of trade spend on margins and volumes
Implement optimal promotional plans
- Deliver retailer-specific promotional programs that address market and shopper opportunities
- Optimise promotions, plan for different scenarios and identify win-win solutions
- Identify gaps with a holistic view of promotional, marketing, and brand plans
Activate promotions at stores through an integrated system
- Ensure performance at the shelf and reduce out-of-stocks with accurate forecasts and a closed-loop planning-execution process
- Monitor promotion execution and measure results in a standard and comparable way across outlets and geographies
Successful TPM digitilisation with FMCG industry-dedicated, scalable, and holistic solutions.
Improved collaboration with retail partners through powerful insights and streamlined processes that deliver win-win.
Achieve faster go-to-market results in every geography with ready-to-go TPM capabilities and best-practices.
See profitable revenue growth with increased trade spend effectiveness and efficiency
How they paved the way to value creation with a global Trade Promotion Management approach.
Accelerated approach to establish digital Trade Promotion foundations.
Revenue Management digital transformation webinar series
Listen to our webinars to learn from FMCG leaders on how to implement successful digital transformation programs to achieve commercial excellence and profitable growth. Discover more
TPx Best Practices Series
Guides that outline the blueprint to a successful digital journey to driving lasting growth in the Trade Promotion Management and optimisation space. Read more