Kantar named ‘most innovative’ by research industry commentator Greenbook
Kantar today welcomed the news from Greenbook, the industry commentator, that research professionals across the world have identified Kantar as the most innovative research and insights company. The GRIT50 report, published today, surveyed almost 4,000 research professionals from every major industry across the world. Research leaders identified the development of new methodologies and tools, creativity and the use of technology as key differentiators in innovation.
Commenting on the client recognition implicit in this award Julie Kollman, Chief Research Officer, Kantar said: ‘’It is immensely gratifying that our clients have recognized and are benefiting from our expanding suite of technology-driven, impactful solutions to their most pressing business questions. The breadth of expertise and scale across Kantar is second to none and it’s clear that this is key to delivering what our clients need most.”
Some of Kantar's innovation highlights during the past 12 months include:
- The launch of Kantar Analytics Practice, a global network of over 1500 data scientists, analytics consultants, technologists and data designers unlocking deeper insights to fuel business growth, including brand and marketing ROI, customer analytics, segmentation and innovation analytics.
- The introduction of Worldpanel Plus, Kantar Worldpanel's new smartphone app that allows panelists to record their purchases and the motivations behind them in real time, providing valuable insight into the motives behind any shopping trip, in any store, whenever and wherever.
- The introduction of Kantar Activate, integrating buying and media behaviour data with consumer insights to enable more impactful audience creation and targeting for addressable advertising.
- Kantar Media's launch of eCommerce Search Ad Insight, a new competitive intelligence tool for optimizing paid search advertising on Amazon.com. The first-of-its-kind solution enables advertisers to monitor their brand performance vs. competitors at the keyword level in order to improve their brand’s visibility to shoppers on the site.
- Lightspeed’s introduction of Lifepoints, a global engagement app for survey panelists. LifePoints provides a more powerful, seamless way of fitting into people’s busy everyday lives to help brands better understand the connected consumer experience.
- Kantar Millward Brown’s introduction of agile, cost-effective pre-testing tools for TV and Digital advertising, helping marketers make smart decisions in today’s fast-moving marketing environment; from ad development and testing to in-market effectiveness.
- The launch of Perfect Category by Kantar Consulting, a combined virtual reality and data analytics tool that allows brands to estimate, in real time, the commercial impact of shelf layout decisions, and seamlessly roll those designs out across any retail footprint.
- Kantar Consulting’s integration of passive telemetry Site Click Tracking data with their Connected Shopper Journey tool, delivering deeper insights into shoppers’ eCommerce retailer site behavior, allowing more precise activation along the path to purchase and best-in-class insights for ePartnership.
- The introduction of Enhanced Visual Analytics (EVA) from Kantar Consulting. This unique approach to helping brands understand how they are represented in social media uses image recognition technology, semiotic analysis and the collection of user-generated content at scale to get a unique, unsolicited picture of a brand / category or opportunity in culture.
- Kantar Consulting’s launch of Global Media Allocation methodology to help advertisers become faster and more agile in moving in to spaces beyond their established footprint. The methodology identifies pragmatic ways to cut major overspends and cover significant underspends to optimize for turnover, profit, or market share goals.
Mandy Pooler, Chief Marketing Officer, Kantar, added: “Over the past two years we have been on a journey to develop a more compelling and cohesive brand offering across the Kantar family of research brands. That our clients are recognising our efforts is extremely pleasing. The same report identified a number of prominent Kantar clients as the most innovative brands in using insights. We congratulate our colleagues on this recognition.”