Discover Food 360, the international reference study led by Kantar, which provides a better understanding of the food issues of today and tomorrow.
Since 2012, has been exploring, taking stock of and revealing consumer profiles across the world: eating behaviours, attitudes and perception of food, health and innovation.
This exclusive and unparalleled study is carried out for SIAL Paris every two years.
Towards conscious eating?
2020 has been a year of very rapid change, both in expectations and in consumption patterns. Consumers are increasingly assertive in their choices and act upon their convictions. A change is indeed taking place.
The 2020 edition of Food 360
Food 360 has focused on measuring and analysing this change: What does it mean for consumers? What is changing in their behaviour? How do they judge the changes brought about by the various players in the food industry? What are their expectations?
Building winning strategies in the post 2020 society
- Italy (new in 2020)
- South East Asia (Malaysia, Indonesia)
- India (new in 2020)
- Middle-East (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain)
FOR EACH COUNTRY
Sample of 500 individuals aged 18 and over (except China, India, South-East Asia and the Middle East: 18-55 years), representative in terms of gender, age and socio-economic categories according to the quota method.
- Germany, Spain, France, UK, Italy and USA : national samples
- China, Russia, India, Middle-East ans South-East Asia : urban zones
Interviews from 5 march to 20 may 2020.
- Before lockdown : Germany, Spain, France
- UK, Russia, USA, Middle-East, South-East Asia
- After lockdown : China, India, Italy