To identify the impact of Marketing on short-term sales along with measuring the value of changes in brand equity, producing long-term growth:
- What is the Total ROI of Marketing?
- What is the ROI of Brand vs. Retail Investment? What is the right balance?
- What is the ROI by Marketing Tactic?
- What is the Optimal Mix of Digital vs. Traditional marketing?
- What is the result of Media Halo and Full Line advertising?
We quantify impacts of marketing activity on Brand equity and in doing so account for both short- and long-term impacts as part of our analysis.
Television & PR generate highest incremental impact for the brand:
- TV is most efficient, but is at point of diminishing returns, based on average creative performance
- More and better-performing TV creative would improve overall media ROI
- PR has very strong ROI and investment can be increased in PR
Brand opinion and consideration climbed significantly in the last two years, by over 20 points. Attributable to brand-building focus in recent campaigns; TV, OLV and PR are the key drivers of this spike.
Translating to Business Performance Impact:
- Share growth in relevant segments by 0.8%
- Brand Opinion contribution to Sales: +5%