Get your sustainability efforts firing on all cylinders in 2023 with our Ambition and Action conference on February 1.
This virtual event has been designed to inspire you to be bolder and braver in addressing your issues, whether the key priority is climate change, social justice, waste, or inclusion.
Kantar’s experts will deliver a series of webinars – timed to be convenient for every time zone – so you can select the content which is most relevant to you and your business. All webinars will have subtitles in English and there is no charge.
- Are brands failing their customers on sustainability? People want a more sustainable life but need help to play their part. We show how brands can meet this need.
- A journey of ambition and action: What are the critical steps a brand owner needs to take to formulate an authentic sustainability strategy that meets the expectations of their customers? Hear from Coca-Cola on how they are going about this.
- What sustainable choices are people making? Deep dive into the challenges of shopping sustainably and the barriers that consumers face in doing the right thing with lessons from our panels in packaged goods and fashion.
- Designing for a waste-free future: Find out how innovation can play its part in closing the gap between what people want to do and what they actually do with used packaging.
- The seven principles of Inclusion Marketing for global marketers: Discover the seven principles of Inclusion Marketing and find growth via under-represented and under-served audiences.
- Make your sustainability work more effective: We share four great ideas including how to support your business case with Kantar BrandZ, contributions from The Earthshot Prize and East Africa Breweries Ltd. (part of Diageo), as well as guidance from our industry-leading Link creative database on how to get sustainability advertising right.
The conference runs twice to accommodate different time zones. Register to have access to all sessions and webinars.