Want to learn more?
Complex retail data, simply delivered.
SME Retail Intel is an entry-level suite of essential shopper and retail data, packaged in a simple format. Available at an affordable, fixed price, it’s everything you need to find growth.
As a new business or SME looking to better understand your market, build relationships with retailers or develop innovation lines - shopper insight is pivotal in helping you achieve your goals.
SME Retail Intel is powered by Worldpanel’s 30,000 strong household panel and is the UK’s largest single source of continuous consumer and shopper insights. So, with data and expertise you can trust, it’s time to take your business to the next level.
1. Essential data to improve your market understanding and positioning, including coverage of nine retailers
Get a complete picture of your market with core insight across shopper behaviour, market performance, competitive positioning and retailer shares.
2. Industry-leading insights to identify key trends and growth opportunities
See how key behaviours and influences have changed over time, learn from other brands, and spot the trends that will help you grow.
3. A simple, online data tool that works for your business and your budget
An easy-to-use package, tailored for SMEs, that gives you and your team access to essential shopper and retailer data, at an affordable, fixed price.
4. Leverage insights with industry specialists
Add depth to your understanding with up to four days training and consultancy from Worldpanel’s experts.
• Insights from a consumer panel of over 30,000 households
• Category, sector, sub-sector + 10 product ranges of your choice
• Three years back data showing both 52week and 12-week view
• Templated charts that are easy to understand and share
• Access data anytime via our online platform
• Four days consultancy per year
• Full day’s training with our experts
• Unlimited users
• Designed for smaller businesses
• Affordable, fixed price for two years
• Optional add-ons for extra depth, with clear pricing
Whether you’re new to the market and looking to secure retailer listings or already established and looking to grow your retailer relationships, we can help you answer the big questions:
- How is the category performing and how has that evolved over time?
- How are the key brands performing and what’s driving that?
- Who is making the biggest contribution to category performance?
- How does shopper behaviour compare between key brands?
- How many buyers do I need to compete with key players?
- Who are the biggest retailers and who is winning?
- How different is shopping behaviour between the key retailers?
- How have retailer shares of the category evolved?
Get in touch