Want to learn more?
Explore and understand how shoppers buy toys, and who to target first, with insights from Worldpanel Plus. With real-time purchase, behavioural and attitudinal data powered by consumer panellists, we can help you understand who the toy consumer is, what their motivations are, which toy retailers they are switching to and from, and much more.
Our data covers the following:
- Channels and stores
- Industries and categories
- Shopper profiles
- White spaces
Scale and depth
Make smart decisions relating to the toys category, with insights from over 105,000 real shoppers and their actual purchases, in-store and online.
Evaluate current strategies and identify new opportunities on any type of store, for all toy categories, by exploring all types of retailer.
Understand shopper motivations and barriers to purchase with surveys triggered by behaviour. Explore who is buying toys, where, and why.
Questions we can help you answer:
- How has the nutritional content of baskets changed over time?
- How much of the eight key nutrients does the average shopper purchase in a month?
- Which shopper groups are purchasing the healthiest baskets?
- Are shoppers becoming more concerned about the health of their baskets and is this reflected in what they buy?
- Which categories contribute most to the sales of each of the big eight nutrients?
- How reliant are categories and brands on HFSS products and is this changing?
- How does the nutrient profile of shopper baskets vary by retailer?
- How does the Nutrition Profile Model of your competitive set compare to your own?
- How is your portfolio performing against government targets?
We provide full take-home purchase coverage looking across:
- Bricks and Mortar
- High Street
All take home food and drink