Want to learn more?
Claritis™ links patient-reported outcomes, claims and electronic health records so you can profile patients using multiple data sets. The ability to view clinical and patient-derived data together at scale means less time on research design and execution and more focus on the commercial success of your treatment.
A deeper, more holistic understanding of patients
Claritis creates a longitudinal view and complete profile of a patient’s journey due to the richness of the data set.
A single, unified study instead of multiple analyses
Explore the link between clinical characteristics and patient-reported outcomes, without investing in a primary study.
Get quick-turn data that’s accurate and validated
Patient-level evidence is generated immediately using data validated at error rates below industry standards.
Claritis links patient reported outcomes, claims and electronic health records. By using these linked data sets rather than designing and conducting a large primary study, you don’t wait, you generate data and evidence immediately.
Claritis’ unique ability to look at the same individual in different data sets represents a major advancement in evidence generation for real-world research and supports a host of scenarios, including:
- Providing payer agencies with the required evidence to support reimbursement decisions
- Supporting regulatory bodies that require evidence of real-world safety and effectiveness.
- Generating critical information that’s used by healthcare professionals, patients and caregivers.
Claritis combines data from Kantar's Patient-Centered Research (PaCeR) database with clinical data from electronic health records, labs, medical and pharmacy claims. It details information on:
- demographics and lifestyle
- disease severity and quality of life
- patient behavior and attitudes
- diagnosis and treatment
- affordability and insurance coverage
- healthcare provider visits (including hospital)
- lab results
We use accurate probabilistic matching to link de-identified clinical data with de-identified survey data.
Our linking process is GDPR-compliant and maintains the patient confidentiality that's required by HIPAA regulations.
The software used to link the data sets is validated at error rates below industry standards.