After a year that has been turned on its head by coronavirus, we can expect consumer behaviour in the run up to Christmas to be a little different.
As brands seek to recover from the commercial hit so many of them have taken in 2020, it is more important than ever to understand how British consumers are approaching the 2020 festive period.
Using our recent TGI consumer data re-contact study, we have created a new infographic exploring:
- When consumers say they start their Christmas shopping
- How many people they are buying for this year, and if it is more or less than usual
- Who is spending the highest amounts on Christmas presents
- What proportion of consumers are spending more or less than usual on presents/food/alcohol this Christmas
- How many feel this Christmas will be extra special after such a difficult year