Looking for a new start after taking a break from your career?
Kantar’s Career Comeback program is designed to make it easy for you! Our program is intended to attract market research professionals who took a break from the workforce, and who are looking to restart their careers.
At Kantar, we are passionate about inspiring growth, #BackToYourFuture provides opportunities to shape your career. With this program, market research professionals who have been out of the workforce for at least one year can benefit from flexible work options such as compressed full-time hours along with access to mentors and a tailored, comprehensive learning program specifically curated to successfully get you acclimated back to your career.
“At Kantar, we understand the importance and value of creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to succeed,” said Ivonne Samaniego, CHRO for North America.
5 Reasons to make a Career Comeback
- Grow your career: Access to mentors and a tailored, comprehensive learning program specifically curated to successfully get you acclimated back to your career; education budget for ongoing professional development and continuous learning.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule: Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy.
- Best-in class benefits: Dependent Care FSA (flexible spending account) and backup childcare; medical, dental and vision coverage; 401(K) plan with employer matching after 3 months.
- Stay well: Health and wellness reimbursement yearly; mental health support with qualified team.
- Like-minded colleagues: Work with best-in-class colleagues who are there to help you reach your career goals and respect the times you need to step away from your desk.