Awards & Accreditations
2019 Winner ’Consumer attitudes and behaviours’ for Getting Gender Right research.
2019 ESOMAR Congress Winner ‘Best Paper Award’ for ‘The real why and the hidden who’ by Jon Puleston, Kantar, and Christopher Graves, Ogilvy Consulting.
2019 Young ESOMAR Society competition winner: Tsahn Cherng (Kantar) on the potential of Blockchain technology for the market research industry.
2019 ESOMAR Best Presentation Award APAC: ‘Measuring the short to long-term impact of digital literacy education in rural India’ by Matthew Beal, Kantar, and Ashley Woods, Google.
2020 AMEC Grand Prix Awards:
Arising from a measurement study with Vodafone (Germany):
- Gold award for Most effective planning, research and evaluation
- Gold award for Most effective planning, research and evaluation in business-to-business communications
- Gold award for Most impactful client recommendations
- Gold award for Most effective planning, research and evaluation in the public and not-for-profit sectors
- Silver award for Best use of measurement for a single event or campaign
- Silver award for Most effective planning, research and evaluation in consumer communications
2019 I-COM Smart data Awards: Data Provider of the Year.
Gold award at the Trophée des Etudes et Innovation organised by Offre media + Syntec for NeedScope IA research about decoding the consistency of brand communication on social media at a global level. Carried out for Michelin.
Caroline Frankum has been recognised in the HERoes 100 Women Executives List for the second year, for her work in inclusion and diversity issues. Caroline is CEO of Kantar’s Profiles division and a member of the Kantar board.
Winner 2019 MRS Grand Prix for Greatest Impact. Christopher Graves, Ogilvy and Jon Puleston, Kantar Profiles Division, for The real why & the hidden who: deploying multiple behavioral science lenses to render a clearer picture of individuals at scale. This also won the 2019 MRS award for Innovation in Research Methodology.
Winner 2018 President’s medal for UN SDG Action Campaign. This huge project constituted the first step in enabling countries to measure their journey to the accomplishment of the SDGs in a consistent way.