Kantar's behavioural panels track what people buy, as well as what they actually use, and give you a sharper perspective.
Our understanding of the complex beauty market will help you stay ahead of category trends to drive sustainable growth for your business.
Our experts will partner with you to get under the skin of the consumer trends driving value in the market. This will enable you to spot the best innovation opportunities, accurately quantify them, tailor communications and marketing, and be seen as a true expert in your categories.
Predict what will happen next in-store
Our panels cover both purchase and usage of beauty and personal care products, giving you a 360º view of the consumer journey. From there, you can optimise your strategy based on a deeper understanding of the levers of growth.
Know your consumers
Our market-leading data helps brands and retailers to target consumers more precisely, through understanding their behaviour at an individual level. We help you reach the right person with the right offer or product.
Kantar’s Beauty and Personal Care panels cover every price point, from the mass market to prestige brands. Our data and insights will help you navigate the complexities of the global beauty industry and the consumer behaviour that drives it – giving you the competitive edge to win in today’s ever-changing markets.
- What is the size of the opportunity?
- Who are my brand buyers?
- Who is my target, and how can I win them?
- What should my retailer and distribution strategy be?
- What is the best product mix for the target consumers?
- How can I beat the competition?
- How is the product used?
- Are products shared, or for an individual?
- When is the category/brand used, and to address which concerns?
- What are the unmet needs in my market? And of my brand users?
- What are the needs driving consumers in store?
- Which segments should I target to drive growth?
- Which moments are critical to my end user, and how can I be relevant to them?
- Are consumer habits changing over time? Or is there a cohort effect to consider?
Read the 2022 publication
The Beauty sector is on the road to recovery, and we are seeing consumer trends diverge in two distinct directions: simplification and sophistication.