Brand equity is one of your business’s most valuable assets. Our many studies have proven that the stronger the brand, the more superior the shareholder returns, and the greater the contribution to a business’s cash flow.
We’ve compiled the latest Kantar thinking about brand equity and brand growth, based on decades of research and data from Kantar databases, into a comprehensive guide to brand equity.
Download our guide to discover:
- What brand equity means
- Why and how to measure brand equity
- The role brand assets play in building brand equity
- How to optimise media spend allocation to improve brand performance
- Which brand touchpoints will most effectively help build your brand equity
- How brand purpose can help build meaningful difference and equity
- How to influence consumer perceptions to build brand equity
- The five components of brand strategy that will help improve your brand’s equity
Download the brand equity guide
We’d love to talk to you about how to build your brand’s equity and share more learnings from Kantar BrandZ and other Kantar databases.