What progress have we made on Diversity, Equality and Inclusion?
Companies have spent millions and invested huge amounts of time on DEI initiatives and programmes in recent years. Not all of them, however, have delivered real improvements or a greater sense of belonging although more than two-thirds of employees believe their company is taking steps to be more inclusive.
Kantar’s Inclusion Index measures company sense of belonging, absence of discrimination and presence of negative behaviour to create a percentage score for 13 of the world’s biggest markets and 24 different industries, providing clear benchmarks for improvement in your sector and your market.
Discover key insights around gender, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, health and wellness. Fill in your details to download the 2022 infographic.
- Which markets have gone into reverse and where is progress still being made.
- What is an Inclusion Index and how does it help you monitor progress in your company.
- How do you use inclusion metrics to drive systemic change in your company.
Measuring inclusion: The Inclusion Index
Kantar has developed the Inclusion Index with a mission to enable organisations to understand, measure and track their own progress in developing an inclusive workplace on a global scale:
- By using benchmark data, we can provide an unbiased perspective on what good looks like and enable development of an actionable roadmap.
- In 2022 alone, we have used the data collected to build a vast normative data set that covers over 24 different industries, over 12,000 respondents across 13 countries.
- These norms will evolve alongside society and as more survey responses are added to the data set.
- Kantar has proprietary data collected in 13 markets while having done inclusion work in many more markets.