Open-ended questions are one of the most effective means of gathering insights when used correctly in an online survey. Additionally, text analytics technology is unlocking the doors to implement them more frequently by simplifying analysis at scale.
Join Jon Puleston, VP of Innovation for Kantar’s Profiles division, for a session that examines the power of open-ended feedback. He’ll share useful tips and techniques for making the most of these questions in your research.
We’ll look at:
- Why open-ended questions are an effective research tool and when they can replace closed questions
- How to write questions that capture richer responses and the dos/don’ts for encouraging respondents
- Techniques for efficiently analysing open-ended response data with and without text analytics technology
- How to conduct Qual research at a Quant scale – and internationally
- How brand trackers can be transformed by integrating more open-ended questions
If the form below does not appear for you, click here.
Watch on-demand now.
Conducted live on 10 February 2022.
Vice President of Innovation, Kantar, Profiles Division