Submit your question and we'll engage the LifePoints panel and our social community
With the end of this year looking very different to what we all expected in January, we understand you may have plenty of questions for consumers, patients, citizens and professionals.
Submit your question to us and we’ll poll our LifePoints panel for their answers to winning questions. Here’s how it will work:
- Use the form to ask one burning question you want our panelists to answer between now and 2 October 2020.
- During October, we’ll select two questions weekly and share them with our LifePoints panel for their feedback.
- Questions and answers will be shared back to you, as well as on Profiles by Kantar LinkedIn page.
- Followers will have the opportunity to further engage with the questions and results
Whatever it is you want to know, we hope to hear from you!
- Holiday shopping season
- Political events
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Health and wellbeing
- Include the full question and response options
- Must be multiple choice (no open-ends)
- Limit to 8 response options (one must be an anchor, such as 'does not apply')
- Identify the market of interest
- Provide the question/responses in local language
Audience and data:
- Questions will be sent to a general population of 1,000 people aged 18+
- Available markets include: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Chinese Mainland, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
- Data will be returned split by age, gender and responses
What is LifePoints?
LifePoints is our proprietary double opt-in panel of people who have signed up to give you their opinions. Through the double opt-in and profiling process we're able learn more about them, such as purchase behavior, hobbies and ailments. This enables a much richer understanding of who your audience is right from the get-go.
We recently asked our panelists what sense of responsibility they feel and what enjoyment they get from participating in research. Hear what they had to say...