With people’s behaviour changing faster than ever, a deep understanding of how they are thinking, feeling, and behaving has never been more important.
The intimate, precise, and all-seeing power of technology allows us access to new places, and spaces, and new forms of data. This tells us so much more than we ever knew about people, decision making, and the human condition. Techniques include:
- Online communities, focus groups and workshops. Cutting-edge digital technologies give you the rich qualitative insight you need, faster than ever before.
- Proprietary new chatbot and AI solutions. Discover how people really think and feel, at scale and on-budget. Combine with expert-led online in-depth interviews to tackle more complex conversations.
- Agile, video-based immersive solutions. Understand user experience or response to stimulus through video ethnography and immersion.
- Virtual ecommerce solutions. Deconstruct shopper decisions through clickpath tracking, eye tracking and observation.
- Social media watching and listening. Image recognition and content analysis at scale to understand topical issues.
Get in touch
What sets qualitative research from Kantar apart?
- The world’s largest global qualitative agency. With experts in more than 60 countries, we help you build culturally relevant responses to drive growth post-COVID-19 and beyond.
- The latest thinking. Words capture only 7% of what is communicated. We offer qualitative approaches based on advancements in cognitive psychology, behavioural economics and neuroscience to get closer to the truth.
- Business expertise. We go beyond technical qualitative research skills to specialising in brand strategy, creative development, commerce, innovation and customer experience. This allows us to create customised consultancy and activation plans.
- Integrated insights. We bring together insights from a broad range of rich data assets for a more holistic understanding of consumer motivations and behaviour.
- Team of empathetic researchers. Empathy is a human quality, and our skilled qualitative researchers facilitate empathy by creating immersive experiences that bring people’s multiple lives and selves alive.