Sustainability provides huge growth opportunities for FMCG brands, manufacturers, and retailers. This year, we are seeing the "rebirth" of Eco-Active consumers, and ignoring them could spell trouble for brands. How can you reach these eco strategic groups?
We can help, by connecting real FMCG purchasing behaviour to consumer attitudes around sustainability, household waste, and plastic reduction actions.
Be prepared for answers, not just information. Solutions, not just statistics.
- Develop global and local strategies, through understanding the big picture, but also local perspectives
- Quantify the size of prize for your brand and category and the impact of sustainability concerns on your brand performance
- Set realistic price points based on past behaviour
- Sell ideas to your partners by showing opportunities at a retailer-by-retailer level
- Track whether your innovation hit the right groups
- Select the right brand from your portfolio to prioritise your communication
- Learn which of your competitors are cutting through to the sustainable shopper
Access the 2023 report
Imagine diving deep into the psyche of the eco-conscious consumer, unravelling the underlying desires and dilemmas that shape their buying decisions. What if you could decode their choices, apprehensions, and loyalties with unparalleled precision?
How do we do it?
Who Cares? Who Does? is a globally harmonised survey across 35 markets on our household purchase and usage panels. Markets included are Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Chinese Mainland, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Netherlands, Nigeria, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Spain, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, the US, and Vietnam.
Reach out to our team to learn more about the country-level reports.