CEO, Profiles Division
Caroline Frankum is a multi-award-winning CEO with a high-level of expertise in media, digital, first-party data, brand & comms strategy, tech-driven automation, and change leadership. As Global CEO of the Kantar Profiles division, she is responsible for running our multi-million-dollar first-party data division that powers insight delivery and analytics for world-leading consumer, media, tech, publisher, consultancy, healthcare, market research and ecommerce brands via compliant, programmatic access to over 88m respondents across the globe, including our exclusive LifePoints panel.
Caroline joined Kantar in 2016 and prior to this she worked client-side in media for 15 years in influential roles at leading media companies, including Classic FM, The Mirror Group, Five, Disney, ITV, UKTV and Sky. This was followed by seven years at Omnicom where she was EMEA CEO for brand & comms specialist Agency Hall & Partners.
One of Caroline’s biggest passions is helping businesses transform and grow in profitable and purposeful ways by creating more inclusive and diverse environments, where the only barriers to success are personal choice and professional competence. This has led to her being voted:
- A 2020 Business Woman of The Year by CEO Today
- A Top 100 HERoes Champion of Women in Business in 2019 and 2018
- The 2019 winner of the Forward Ladies ‘Corporate Leader’ Award for London & The South
- A ‘Highly Commended’ Corporate Leader at the Forward Ladies 2019 Business Woman of The Year Awards
- A Top 10 Market Research Diversity Champion by WIRE (Women In Research) in 2017
Caroline has a BA Hons in Business Management, and a Diploma in Market Research.