9th July 2020, London: Kantar, the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company has been recognised with more gold awards than any other media measurement and evaluation company at the 2020 AMEC Grand Prix.
The AMEC (International Association for the Measurement and Evaluation of Communication) Grand Prix is a global awards programme designed to recognise and celebrate exceptional work related to communications research, measurement, insights and analytics.
Kantar’s winning entries were:
Kantar & Vodafone – A transparent analysis of business success (Germany)
Kantar developed an innovative measurement methodology, combining media data, Touchpoints behavioural data and stakeholder segmentation that became core to Vodafone’s PR team who were challenged to create a new narrative to fuel the company’s transformation.
- Gold award: Most effective planning, research and evaluation in business-to-business communications
- Gold award: Most effective planning, research and evaluation:
- Gold award: Most impactful client recommendations arising from a measurement study
Kantar & SNCF – Long Live the Train! (France)
In order to counter persistent negative media coverage, Kantar worked with French rail authority SNCF to build a data-led campaign framework that targeted sources of negativity across all media platforms, analysed campaign effectiveness and determined the impact of coverage on attitudes and behaviours of both employees and the general public.
- Gold award in the category: Most effective planning, research and evaluation in the public and not-for-profit sectors
- Silver award in the category: Best use of measurement for a single event or campaign
Kantar & Cafeyn – The Future of Print (France)
In 2019, the online newspaper & magazine distribution platform LeKiosk created a new brand identity Cafeyn to boost online subscriptions. Kantar was commissioned to develop a data-led marketing approach that would generate a leading edge in a highly competitive marketplace. Kantar’s market segmentation and campaign effectiveness measurement enabled Cafeyn to track KPIs and ensure outcomes were attributable.
- Gold award: Most effective planning, research and evaluation
- Silver award: Most effective planning, research and evaluation in consumer communications
Shell with Kantar & Ipsos (UK)
This win – led and submitted by Shell’s External Relations Insight Network (ERIN) - brought together specialists in brand reputation, opinion research, media and digital channels (including Kantar & Ipsos). The project drew on ERIN’s combined skills and had the primary goal of creating a data-led reputation plan in core areas of importance to Shell’s Project & Technology organisation.
- Silver award: Most impactful use of insights and analytics recommendations arising from a measurement study
Kantar’s Petra Masinova, Strategic Product Lead for Reputation Intelligence, commented, “For the prestigious AMEC organisation to recognise Kantar with such a significant number of awards reflects Kantar’s focus on innovation and high-quality, actionable measurement and effectiveness analysis for our clients. I am proud of all those colleagues who contribute to the delivery of our Reputation Intelligence services and to our clients for their continued trust in Kantar.”