Real-World Data: PROs, Claims and Health Records
Data and evidence for a comprehensive view of patients, globally.
Real-world data is crucial to decision making, when used in conjunction with clinical trials and other commercial or research activities. We deliver comprehensive insights from our data to:
- Define and understand patient sub-populations, including patients with rare diseases
- Quantify and describe patient characteristics
- Understand and define patient and disease pathways, including treatment patterns
- Compare patient cohorts longitudinally
- Assess burden of disease.
Gain valuable insight from the largest database of projectable, self-reported, patient outcomes and health information.
Transform big data into a holistic patient view by leveraging real-world evidence data sets from around the world.
A cross-sectional study with retrospective elements conducted by Kantar every two years.
Also within Health
Data and Analytics
Clinical Research & Medical Affairs