Want to learn more?
We specialise in quantitative and qualitative data collection from healthcare professionals and patient profiles, thanks to our proprietary, highly validated panels. Our global professional panel includes Physicians, Payers, Nurses, Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and other healthcare stakeholders across a wide range of therapy areas.
Access 2 million healthcare professionals worldwide from nearly 100 specialities, across 44 therapy areas, within 56 countries.
High quality, validated healthcare panellists
We are the only online data collection provider to maintain both ISO 20252 and ISO 26362 globally for Market Research and Panel Management.
We provide seamless integration of quantitative and qualitative healthcare research through our panel.
We bring you closer to physicians and patients than ever before through research-ready sources.
Our healthcare panellists are validated via:
- HCP professional sources (licence numbers, etc.), work email, address and telephone number at registration
- In-survey IP checks for duplication, geographic location confirmation, and pin-code verification at point of honoraria redemption.
In-survey quality checks are performed and tracked; persistent poor performers are cleansed from the panel.
We have met the extensive criteria for standardisation and quality assurance; we are the only online data collection provider to maintain both ISO 20252 and ISO 26362 on a global basis for Market Research and Panel Management.
Kantar also has its own dedicated Compliance & Privacy Officer who is Co-chair, Code of Ethics, ISPOR and a member of the EphMRA committee on quality.
Through the use of our Healthcare Panel, our experienced teams seamlessly integrate quantitative and qualitative methodologies for deeper insights.
Mixed methodologies include:
- Exploratory interviews to develop a quantitative questionnaire
- Attributing generation to inform a segmentation
- Follow-up TDIs after quantitative research to learn more
- Review charts collected in quant with the physician who reported to gain insight into decision making
- Ideation to create concepts for quant testing