Besides key insights and updates on out-of-home purchasing and consumption, here’s a sneak peek of some of the findings we have included in this 10 slides’ Asia edition:
- Korea: How did shoppers/consumers behave during the Swine Flu and MERs outbreaks, and how does it differ to the response to COVID-19?
- Taiwan: With Taiwan being an ‘exemplary’ country in tackling COVID-19, how did FMCG fair?
- The role of promotion for categories on the path to recovery in China. Be reminded on assessing the right depth, frequency, and lever!
- Ecommerce versus bricks-and-mortar channels in lockdown – who is winning in the longer run in Indonesia?
- Our Beauty panel in China: With personal care being one of the more severely impacted categories, how is it recovering post lockdown?
Please enter your details below to see the full deck.