This is an extraordinary time for all of us. The past few weeks have reshaped the way our teams, our customers, and our communities will engage with commerce over the next five years. At Kantar, we remain committed to helping you and your teams make sense of the COVID-19 crisis and the ripple effects it’s creating across the retail landscape. From supply chain disruptions to shopper sentiments to economic swings, our experts will help address your most pressing issues today while keeping you on the right path for tomorrow.
While we stay on top of this developing situation, we invite you to join our webinar series. In each webinar, hosted on Fridays at 1 p.m. EDT, we will provide updates to the latest COVID-19 threats, implications, and best practices for retailers and brands in North America.
Register for an individual session below.
- March 20: Macroeconomic and supply chain implications | Watch on demand
- March 27: Learning to adapt to the new realities of commerce | Watch on demand
- April 3: Ecommerce and digital become the new norm | Watch on demand
- April 10: New perceptions, priorities, and predictions | Watch on demand
- April 17: Shoppers, communities and commerce | Watch on demand
- May 1: Post-COVID commerce | Watch on demand
- May 8: Forecasting the future | Register here
- May 15: Assortment and technology | Register here
- May 29: Where do we go from here? | Register here
We are here for you, so please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you and your teams through this trying time.