In this episode, host J. Walker Smith talks with Ann Clurman, a Partner in the trends and futures practice of Kantar and a leading authority on generational marketing, about the value of using a generational perspective to anticipate and predict the future.
- Formative Experiences and the Price of Gasoline – Arthur van Benthem
- Not drinking or driving, teens increasingly put off traditional markers of adulthood – Washington Post
- The Decline in Adult Activities Among U.S. Adolescents, 1976-2016 – SRCD
- The long shadow of 1989 – globalinequality
- Webinar Replay: Generations in 2020: A Panel Discussion – Kantar
- J. Walker Smith, @jwalkersmith