The world is at a turning point, and brands need to embrace sustainability to stay ahead. This shift in values is crucial for how people engage with your category and perceive your brand. Getting sustainability right is a challenge for businesses and brands.
Kantar’s Global Sustainability Sector Index empowers you to build the foundation of your brand's sustainability strategy and activation plan in a consumer-relevant way – by identifying what really matters to consumers, how they behave, and how they currently perceive your sector.
Join our free webinar to gain insights on how sustainability affects your category based on the latest findings from our renewed Sustainability Sector Index 2023, covering 42 sectors in 33 countries.
Join us for this webinar where we will reveal:
- The global ranking of sectors on sustainability How much greenwashing is associated with your sector
- How to create a global strategy with strong local applications
- The behavioral shifts happening in your sector and their impact for brands
Don’t miss out: Thursday 5 October
If you can’t make the date, register anyway and we’ll send the recording.
- Karine Trinquetel – Global Head of Offer, Kantar Sustainable Transformation Practice.
- Jonathan Hall – Managing Partner of Kantar Sustainable Transformation Practice.
About Sustainability Sector Index 2023
Kantar’s Global Sustainability Sector Index is a landmark study following interviews across 42 sectors in 33 countries that empowers you to build the foundation of your brand sustainability strategy and activation plan in a consumer-relevant way – by identifying what really matters to consumers, how they behave and how they currently perceive your sector. It enables you to unlock engagement and reap commercial rewards, while also connecting your strategy with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).