Kantar Analytics Live is a 7-part live panel discussion series focusing on the most pressing issues facing today’s global marketing leaders. We speak directly with the experts and influencers on the ground, discovering how they are using analytics to transform and drive their business forward.
After this year, the desire for speed and agility throughout the creative process has quickly become a basic need. To save time and money, AI solutions have emerged in different shapes and sizes ranging from consumer trend analysis, to copy testing and video editing. As the technology evolves, AI aggregates creative effectiveness data in ways like never before, creating new and exciting ways to develop, evaluate and optimise creative.
Read more about Advertising, Media & Communication Analytics
- Lucia Nino-Kehoe, Global Head of Creative Guidance, Google
- Ricky Engelberg, Chief Marketing Officer, Vistaprint
- Sue DaSilva, EVP, Executive Creative Director, Digitas
- Kerry Benson, Head of Content Analytics North America, Kantar
Successful brands understand that leveraging data intelligence to manage marketing effectiveness is key to business growth. Our panellists will share their thoughts on how you use data, analytics and insights-based decision making to better market to consumers for short-term results and long-term brand growth.
- Chris McClure, Director, Strategic Planning, Mazda North American Operations
- Tina Moffett, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Pinaki Dutt, Global Head, Consumer-Centric Measurement, The Coca-Cola Company
- Anna Papadopoulos, Vice President, Media & Sponsorships, Prudential
- Matt Dodd, Head of Market Development, Analytics Practice EMEA, Kantar
Most businesses are data rich but insights poor. To overcome this challenge, they invest in broad technologies to help ingest, enrich, harmonise and blend data from various sources and formats. Within the data to insight journey, the most time and resource intensive component is the compilation of data to answer specific business questions, and ability to reduce “time to insight” remains a critical business metric.
Read more about Data Strategy & Engineering.
- David Iudica, Head of Global Vertical & Media Consumer Research, Facebook
- Chris Lavergne, Director of Business intelligence, The Coca-Cola Company
- Michele Goetz, Vice President/Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Michelle Eule, Head of Platforms & Data, Insights Division, North America, Kantar
3 Feb: Can Customer Lifetime Value be a win-win proposition?
As customer experience, behaviour and purchase data becomes more widespread, it is key for marketing analytics professionals to provide a holistic understanding of what drives customer loyalty, helping companies accurately estimate customer value and finding ways to increase the value they provide to customers.
Read more about Personalising Customer Communications.
- Ankur Jain, Executive Director, Global Business Intelligence & Analytics, The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Markus Dmytrzak, Sr. Director, Advanced Analytics and Decision Sciences, Sam’s Club
- Jim Sprigg, Director of Database Marketing & Analytics, InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)
- Brandon Purcell, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Bill Pink, Managing Partner, Head of global Analytics Leads, Kantar
More upcoming events in this series:
21 April: Building brand Intelligence to better connect with consumers
26 May: AI: transforming the creative process
13 July: Digital acceleration of analytics
15 September: Increasing customer growth through technology
27 October: Increase brand growth through technology