Kantar Analytics Live is a 7-part live panel discussion series focusing on the most pressing issues facing today’s global marketing leaders. We speak directly with the experts and influencers on the ground, discovering how they are using analytics to transform and drive their business forward.
Most businesses are data rich but insights poor. To overcome this challenge, they invest in broad technologies to help ingest, enrich, harmonise and blend data from various sources and formats. Within the data to insight journey, the most time and resource intensive component is the compilation of data to answer specific business questions, and ability to reduce “time to insight” remains a critical business metric.
Read more about Data Strategy & Engineering.
- David Iudica, Head of Global Vertical & Media Consumer Research, Facebook
- Chris Lavergne, Director of Business intelligence, The Coca-Cola Company
- Michele Goetz, Vice President/Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Michelle Eule, Head of Platforms & Data, Insights Division, North America, Kantar
As customer experience, behaviour and purchase data becomes more widespread, it is key for marketing analytics professionals to provide a holistic understanding of what drives customer loyalty, helping companies accurately estimate customer value and finding ways to increase the value they provide to customers.
Read more about Personalising Customer Communications.
- Ankur Jain, Executive Director, Global Business Intelligence & Analytics, The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Markus Dmytrzak, Sr. Director, Advanced Analytics and Decision Sciences, Sam’s Club
- Jim Sprigg, Director of Database Marketing & Analytics, InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)
- Brandon Purcell, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Bill Pink, Managing Partner, Head of global Analytics Leads, Kantar
More upcoming events in this series:
21 April: Building brand Intelligence to better connect with consumers
26 May: AI: transforming the creative process
16 June: Digital acceleration of analytics
15 September: Increasing customer growth through technology
27 October: Increase brand growth through technology