Kantar Analytics Live is a live panel discussion series focusing on the most pressing issues facing today’s global marketing leaders. We speak directly with the experts and influencers on the ground, discovering how they are using analytics to transform and drive their business forward.
Can’t make the live webinar? Not a problem! Register for unlimited access to the on-demand replay.
In today’s rapidly changing world, it’s important to make business decisions based on holistic insights around consumers and customers. Data plays a very important role here, yet most businesses are data rich and insights poor. Companies need to invest in building a holistic view by bringing together multiple data sets and enable a strong human understanding to tackle challenges and opportunities in their business. Technology has an increasingly important role in this journey.
In this panel session, we ask global brands and industry experts about their journeys in building these data foundations, enabling better human understanding within their organisations and driving faster decision making. We will explore the challenges faced, how they successfully navigated those challenges, and the role AI-powered technology has played in keeping them nimble enough to make informed decisions quickly.
- Kiel Petersen, Global Marketing Effectiveness Director, Diageo
- Punnoose Isaac, Vice President, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Funimation
- Vikram Kamath, Head of Product Development, Kantar
- Sarah Tarraf, Vice President, Data Science, Rock Central
- Randolph (Randy) Wheeler, Worldwide Demand Gen Analytics, HP, Inc.
In this panel session our distinguished panellists will focus on real-world examples, experiences and strategic thinking.
We’ll discuss examples of:
- A holistic view on driving brand equity
- The brand strategy journey and the role of analytics in that journey
- How analytics are uncovering which brand growth levers to leverage to create more powerful brand(s)
- The challenges and approaches when understanding how brand decisions are made to improve the ability to drive sales
Read more about Brand Structures Analysis here, and check out our related thought leadership:
- Paul Sturgeon (Host), Head of ROI, Analytics, UK&I, Kantar
- Kavya Garg, Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics, Anheuser-Busch InBev
- David Caffrey, Head of Brand Strategy and Campaigns, Virgin Atlantic
- Ivan Martinez, Vice President, Strategic Insights, Brand Strategy & Government Programs, UnitedHealth Group
After this year, the desire for speed and agility throughout the creative process has quickly become a basic need. To save time and money, AI solutions have emerged in different shapes and sizes ranging from consumer trend analysis, to copy testing and video editing. As the technology evolves, AI aggregates creative effectiveness data in ways like never before, creating new and exciting ways to develop, evaluate and optimise creative.
- Lucia Nino-Kehoe, Global Head of Creative Guidance, Google
- Ricky Engelberg, Chief Marketing Officer, Vistaprint
- Sue DaSilva, EVP, Executive Creative Director, Digitas
- Kerry Benson, Head of Content Analytics North America, Kantar
Successful brands understand that leveraging data intelligence to manage marketing effectiveness is key to business growth. Our panellists will share their thoughts on how you use data, analytics and insights-based decision making to better market to consumers for short-term results and long-term brand growth.
- Chris McClure, Director, Strategic Planning, Mazda North American Operations
- Tina Moffett, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Pinaki Dutt, Global Head, Consumer-Centric Measurement, The Coca-Cola Company
- Anna Papadopoulos, Vice President, Media & Sponsorships, Prudential
- Matt Dodd, Head of Market Development, Analytics Practice EMEA, Kantar
Most businesses are data rich but insights poor. To overcome this challenge, they invest in broad technologies to help ingest, enrich, harmonise and blend data from various sources and formats. Within the data to insight journey, the most time and resource intensive component is the compilation of data to answer specific business questions, and ability to reduce “time to insight” remains a critical business metric.
Read more about Data Strategy & Engineering.
- David Iudica, Head of Global Vertical & Media Consumer Research, Facebook
- Chris Lavergne, Director of Business intelligence, The Coca-Cola Company
- Michele Goetz, Vice President/Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Michelle Eule, Head of Platforms & Data, Insights Division, North America, Kantar
3 Feb: Can Customer Lifetime Value be a win-win proposition?
As customer experience, behaviour and purchase data becomes more widespread, it is key for marketing analytics professionals to provide a holistic understanding of what drives customer loyalty, helping companies accurately estimate customer value and finding ways to increase the value they provide to customers.
Read more about Personalising Customer Communications.
- Ankur Jain, Executive Director, Global Business Intelligence & Analytics, The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Markus Dmytrzak, Sr. Director, Advanced Analytics and Decision Sciences, Sam’s Club
- Jim Sprigg, Director of Database Marketing & Analytics, InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)
- Brandon Purcell, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Bill Pink, Managing Partner, Head of global Analytics Leads, Kantar