By constantly monitoring the market for food, beverages and household products through the biggest consumer panels globally, we offer accurate benchmarks showing how brands and retailers are performing. We track more than 750,000 consumers worldwide who tell us about their household’s shopping decisions so you are able to find new shoppers and build loyalty, anticipate trends and maximise return on investment.
Our dedicated consumer experts help brands, retailers and manufacturers deliver actionable FMCG insights and understanding how to win in African & Middle East markets. In addition to two panels in the Middle East (Saudi and UAE), we are now present within 13 African countries, representing 78% of Africa’s total GDP. These include our recent panel investments in South Africa, Ivory Coast and Ethiopia, consumer panels in Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco and Nigeria, as well as the commitment to expand our footprint to meet our clients’ demands in Algeria, Cameroon, Senegal, Tanzania and Uganda.
of more than 6,500 South African households – the largest sample in the region. Covering all nine provinces, the panellists are representative of all socio-economic groups. The first dataset will be published in July 2021.
- How many households are buying my products?
- How often are they buying?
- What influences shoppers’ purchasing decisions?
- What else do shoppers purchase beside my brand?
- Which pack sizes are key?
- Who’s buying my brand?
- Is there an opportunity to increase my brand’s penetration?
- What is the $ opportunity?
- Who do I need to target? How do I win new shoppers; pack; price, place, proposition?
- How important is price? Is health becoming important?
- Are they limited by the appliances and utensils they have in the home?
- How do they use and consume my products?
- Is there a usage opportunity I haven’t realised?
- What are the triggers and barriers to purchasing my brand for non-buyers?