Developing a sustainability strategy that brings consumers along with the company and brand is a huge challenge.
We can help, by connecting real FMCG purchasing behaviour to consumer attitudes around sustainability, household waste and plastic reduction actions.
- Develop global and local strategies, through understanding the big picture, but also local perspectives
- Quantify the size of prize for your brand and category and the impact of sustainability concerns on your brand performance
- Set realistic price points based on past behaviour
- Sell your ideas into retailers by showing key account opportunity
- Track whether your innovation hit the right groups
- Select the right brand from your portfolio to prioritise your communication
- Learn which of your competitors are cutting through to the sustainable shopper
Read the 2020 publication
Who Cares, Who Does? 2020 edition is out. Discover what consumers expect from your brand around sustainability.
Watch the webinar
Hear from our experts, and learn about the opportunities relating to environmental concern.
How do we do it?
#WCWD is a global survey in partnership with GfK and Europanel on our household purchase panels. Countries that are covered: US, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru
Contact our experts
Reach out to our team to learn more about those opportunities for your brand, and to find out about the country level reports and links to your database that are available to purchase.