This collection of insights tells us about the trajectory of the great changes in consumption in Latin America throughout the year, and reveals some of the opportunities that have emerged and will be key to growth next year.
Some of the headlines are:
- In this challenging environment, the bigger a brand is, the more likely it is to grow by gaining buyers.
- There is a strong link between government support and FMCG growth. The more support there is, the more the industry can develop.
- The trend towards omnichannel shopping has been replaced by people using fewer shopping channels.
- Lockdown has changed who does the shopping for a household, as well as how often.
- Despite plans for vaccination in the first quarter of 2021, households are not feeling positive about economic recovery.
We hope that some of these insights will provide you with inspiration, and invite you to download the deck by submitting your details below.