Submit your question on 2021 New Year intentions and we'll ask our LifePoints research community for their answers.
The year 2021 is now in full swing, and you may be looking to better understand the changing needs of your audience. What type of New Year intentions will influence consumer, patient or professional behaviour this year?
- Will patients pursue a healthier lifestyle?
- Will parents prioritise giving their children experiences they could not last year?
- Will consumers commit to shopping small this year?
- Do travelers have 2021 intentions?
- Have people already given up on goals set for the year?
Submit your question on anything related to this topic and we’ll poll our LifePoints double opt-in research panel for their answers to winning questions. Here’s how it will work:
- Use the form to submit your question by 28 February 2021
- During March, we’ll select a winning question weekly and share it with our LifePoints panel for their feedback.
- Poll results will be shared back to you, as well as on Profiles by Kantar LinkedIn page. Followers will have the opportunity to further engage with the questions and results
- Access the full research results for PR or other business use
Whatever it is you want to know, we hope to hear from you!
- Choose one multiple-choice question (multiple or single-select options)
- Include the full question and response options in your submission
- Limit to 8 response options (multi-select questions must have an anchor, such as 'does not apply')
- No open-end responses
- Identify the country of interest
Audience and data:
- Questions will be sent to a general population of 1,000 people aged 18+
- Available markets include: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Chinese Mainland, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
- Data will be returned split by age, gender and responses
What is LifePoints?
LifePoints is our proprietary double opt-in panel of people who have signed up to give you their opinions. Through the double opt-in and profiling process we're able learn more about them, such as purchase behavior, hobbies and ailments. This enables a much richer understanding of who your audience is right from the get-go.
We recently asked our panelists what sense of responsibility they feel and what enjoyment they get from participating in research. Hear what they had to say...