Thailand’s beauty sector is bouncing back vigorously following the pandemic, bringing enticing opportunities for brands and manufacturers. Facial beauty, in particular, is making a strong comeback. However, consumers’ experiences during COVID-19 have driven a major change in their expectations and priorities.
Kantar Worldpanel’s new report – 2023 Thailand Beauty Trends - The new face of beauty in Thailand: Looking ahead to 2023 – has been created to help beauty players understand the impact of this evolution, and how they can meet people’s desire for affordability, efficacy, availability and all-round health.
In its pages, we look at Thailand’s beauty market in 2023, exploring:
- The ways in which consumers’ lifestyles and needs have changed
- How the meaning of ‘beauty’ has evolved
- The importance of helping people nurture themselves
- The benefits beauty buyers demand from the products they purchase
- The winning strategies that will unlock growth