Good data starts with good survey designs
During these training sessions, our survey design experts will share research-on-research findings and their knowledge for best practices when engaging an online audience. Through intentional design choices and question phrasing, you can create engaging surveys that will yield more honest and reliable insights.
Choose individual modules specific to your needs, or work through them all in your own time. Contact us here if you have any questions or for a complementary survey review.
Optimising research for reliable data
- The impact of bias in surveys (8 minutes)
- The effects of scale designs on answers (21 minutes)
- Reducing online survey dropout (8 minutes)
- Using visuals for engagement (18 minutes)
- Writing questions effectively (11 minutes)
- Conducting cross-cultural research (26 minutes)
Be the first to know when we release new modules. Subscribe here for email notifications and monthly research tips from our experts.
Vice President of Innovation, Profiles Division
Senior Director, Modern Surveys, Profiles Division
May Ling Tham
Director, Modern Surveys APAC Lead, Profiles Division
Senior Project Manager, Operations, Profiles Division